Reading Rulebooks is a podcast dedicated to reading through rulebooks and teaching games! In this podcast, I directly read the rulebook as well as discuss the game and try to clear up potential areas of confusion.
Check out the Game section of MCG for more episodes of the Reading Rulebooks Podcast or check out the MCG YouTube Channel for Videos! Or check out the RSS Podcast page!
This week we are going to cover the rules for Disney Villainous. Disney Villainous is a game designed Prospero Hall. The game is published by Ravensburger and Wonder Forge. There are no expansions for this game, but it does integrate with the following games:
- Villainous: Bigger and Badder (2022) – includes Syndrome, Lotso, and Madam Mim
- Villainous: Despicable Plots (2021) – includes Lady Tremaine, the Horned King, and Gaston
- Villainous: Perfectly Wretched (2020) – includes Cruella de Vil, Mother Gothel, and Pete
- Villainous: Evil Comes Prepared (2019) – includes Scar, Yzma, and Ratigan
- Villainous: Wicked to the Core (2019) – includes the Evil Queen, Hades, and Dr. Facilier
00:00 Introduction & Components
02:21 Game Overview
04:15 On Your Turn
05:33 Types of Actions
09:13 Types of Cards
15:56 Frequently Asked Questions
18:21 MCG Thoughts